Centre for robotic surgery
The Centre is operated by independent surgeons accredited from La Source, and welcomes patients with or without complementary insurance in the disciplines of its Centres of expertise.
Devoted to urology, visceral surgery, gynaecology and ENT surgery, the Centre is operated by independent accreditated doctors from La Source and treats patients with or without complementary insurance.
For the patient
- Increased safety
- Reduced post-operative pain
- Reduced blood loss
- Reduced post-operative stays
- Faster recovery and return to normal daily life
For the surgeon
- Increased accuracy of surgical procedures
- Greater range of motion for instruments making it possible to reach hard to access areas
- 3D vision
- Intuitive, with natural simulation of the surgeon’s movements
- Reduced trembling
- Increased comfort for the surgeon who is comfortably installed in a seated position with his or her body, hands and field of vision in the same line. Reduced fatigue during interventions.
You have been diagnosed with cancer of the prostateDVPgb.pdf
You would like to know more about throat cancerTORSgb.pdf
You would like to know about having a hysterectomyDVHbgb.pdf
You would like to know more about a gastric bypassDVGBP_gb.pdf
You have intra-uterine fibroidsDVPMgb.pdf