In collaboration with our doctors, our dietitians are available for patients requiring special dietary monitoring, before, during and after their hospitalisation.
The nutrition specialists team at the Clinique de La Source provides the following services:
- supervising and adapting food to the needs of every in-patient (assessment of needs, set-up and monitoring of artificial nutrition...)
- diagnosis of malnutrition
- informing and creating awareness of the importance of nutrition adapted to different patient health needs
- personalised education for the patient relating to their approach to their diet upon returning home
Following surgery you can submit your medical orders as follows:
- Reintroduction of food according to MO: daily monitoring of your prescription by yourself
- Reintroduction of food according to a schedule monitored by the nutrition specialists team following the stages proposed, as described in the corresponding schedules for the type of intervention applied, as tolerated by the patient.
Health insurance companies reimburse consultations referred by a doctor, on medical prescription only, according to the following criteria:
- excess weight (body mass index over 30)
- diabetes, type 1 and 2
- metabolic disorders
- cardiovascular diseases
- digestive system diseases
- kidney diseases
- food allergies
The consultation process:
Analysis of nutrition habits, advice adapted to each patients’ circumstances and support with how to make changes in everyday life. If necessary, it is possible for us to measure body composition using bioelectrical impedance analysis (BIA).
Consultations can be one off or may form part of long-term support.
To submit an application, please send us the duly completed nutrition prescription, by clicking here.
Director of Hotel Services
For outpatient consultations : Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 11:00 am and 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm.