Due to the evolution of the pandemic and in order to protect the health of our patients, visits are only allowed in compliance with the measures cited below.
In compliance with the directive from the Conseil d’État (Council of State), from Monday September 27 2021, all hospitalized patient’s visitors and accompanying persons over 16 years of age need to present the following documents at the entrance of the Clinic:
• a valid CoVID certificate,
• an official identity document.
These measures are in addition to wearing a surgical mask and other hygiene measures.
Short visits are limited to 2 visitors per room per day per patient between 09:00 am and 09:00 pm, except under the following circumstances:
- Intensive care unit: visits are only allowed by appointment. Please contact the Unit Manager on 021 641 31 85.
- Maternity ward: visits are allowed at any time for the father/partner and siblings or a relative if the mother is on her own, and 1 additional short visit per day.
- For special situations, please contact the Unit Manager.
If you have any symptoms, even mild ones (loss of taste, loss of smell, fever, cough or cold), please postpone your visit.
Hygiene measures must be scrupulously observed at all times (wearing a surgical mask, except for children under 5 years old, sanitising your hands and keeping a social distance of 1.5 metre).
Visitors are not allowed to eat or drink in the patient’s room.
Thank you for your understanding.
Maternity ward : preferably in the afternoon - dads are welcome anytime
Intensive care unit : on demand
Recovery room : not allowed