Your safety is our priority
We are committed to ensure the safety of each patient as well as our employees and doctors, and therefore do our utmost to ensure optimal care and limit risks as much as possible.
Your healthcare team, whether our employees or your doctor, are at your disposal to support you during your stay and answer all your questions. Please do not hesitate to contact us if needed.
YOU HAVE FLU SYMPTOMS OR YOU HAVE TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID-19
If you are presenting flu symptoms or if you have tested positive for CoVID-19 in the 10 days preceding your hospitalisation or outpatient stay, you must contact the surgeon or doctor responsible for your hospitalisation who will decide if your intervention will be maintained as planned.
Wearing a surgical mask within the Clinic is mandatory for all in the following places:
- All care units, in rooms and in the corridors (except for patients when they are in bed)
- All outpatients services (corridors, waiting rooms and examination rooms)
- In the admissions office
Standard precautions and social distancing remain in place and should be followed at all times.
Everyone is free to wear the mask beyond the above recommendations.
Short visits are limited to 2 visitors at the same time per room, per patient and per day between 09:00 am and 09:00 pm, except under the following circumstances:
- Intensive care unit: visits are only allowed by appointment. Please contact the Unit Manager on 021 641 31 85.
- Maternity ward: visits are allowed at any time an with no time limit for the father/partner and siblings or a relative if the mother is on her own, and 1 additional short visit per day between 3 pm and 8 pm.
- For special situations, please contact the Unit Manager.
If you have any symptoms, even mild ones (loss of taste, loss of smell, fever, cough or cold), please postpone your visit.
Your hands must be scrupulously sanitised at all times and keeping a social distance is highly recommended.
Visitors are not allowed to eat or drink in the patient’s room.
Room service is available for patients and remains prohibited for visitors who must wear a surgical mask within the room, at all times.
Chief Nursing Officer
Luis Dos Santos Eusebio - Head Nurse Assistant -Clinique de La Source
Avenue Vinet 30 1004 Lausanne
Tel : +41 (0)21 641 37 37