Centre for robotic surgery
The Centre is operated jointly by doctors from La Source and the CHUV, and accepts patients with or without complementary insurance.
The creation of this Centre, located at the Clinique de La Source, marks the beginnings of a promising collaboration between La Source and the Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois CHUV. By entering into an innovative public/private partnership in the realm of health, La Source and the CHUV aim to utilise state-of-the-art equipment as efficiently as possible in a region the size of the Canton of Vaud, as well as share skillsets in order to provide the best technology possible to their patients.
Devoted to urology, visceral surgery, gynaecology and ENT surgery, the Centre is used by both doctors from the CHUV and La Source and treats patients with or without supplementary insurance.
For the patient
- Increased safety
- Reduced post-operative pain
- Reduced blood loss
- Reduced post-operative stays
- Faster recovery and return to normal daily life
For the surgeon
- Increased accuracy of surgical procedures
- Greater range of motion for instruments making it possible to reach hard to access areas
- 3D vision
- Intuitive, with natural simulation of the surgeon’s movements
- Reduced trembling
- Increased comfort for the surgeon who is comfortably installed in a seated position with his or her body, hands and field of vision in the same line. Reduced fatigue during interventions.
Da Vinci Exhibition – a retrospective of 50 years of surgery120605_daVinci_expo_ALL.pdf
You have been diagnosed with cancer of the prostateDVPgb.pdf
You would like to know more about throat cancerTORSgb.pdf
You would like to know about having a hysterectomyDVHbgb.pdf
You would like to know more about a gastric bypassDVGBP_gb.pdf
You have intra-uterine fibroidsDVPMgb.pdf