Visits during CoVID-19 _
In compliance with the directive of the 25.08.2021 from the Conseil d’État (Council of State) updated on the 17.11.2021, all hospitalized patient’s visitors and accompanying persons over 16 years of age need to present the following documents at the entrance of the Clinic:
• a valid CoVID certificate,
• an official identity document.
Visitors without a CoVID certificate can present a rapid antigen test attestation (paid for by the Confederation) carried out in a test center. This attestation does not allow you to obtain a CoVID certificate.
These measures are in addition to wearing a surgical mask and other hygiene measures.
Short visits are limited to 2 visitors at the same time per room per patient and per day between 09:00 am and 09:00 pm, except under the following circumstances:
- Intensive care unit: visits are only allowed by appointment. Please contact the Unit Manager on 021 641 31 85.
- Maternity ward: visits are allowed at any time and with no time limit for the father/partner ans siblings or a relative if the mother is on her own, and 1 additional short visit per day.
- For special situations, please contact the Unit Manager.
If you have any symptoms, even mild ones (loss of taste, loss of smell, fever, cough or cold), please postpone your visit.
Hygiene measures must be scrupulously observed at all times (wearing a surgical mask, except for children under 5 years old, sanitising your hands and keeping a social distance of 1.5 metre).
Visitors are not allowed to eat or drink in the patient’s room.
Thank you for your understanding.