Visits during CoVID-19 _
Hygiene measures must be scrupulously observed.
Wearing a surgical mask is compulsory for the visitors:
- in patient’s rooms
- in the Intensive Care Unit
- in the Multidisciplinary Outpatient Centre.
Short visits are limited to 2 visitors at the same time per room, per patient and per day between 09:00 am and 09:00 pm, except under the following circumstances:
- Intensive care unit: visits are only allowed by appointment. Please contact the Unit Manager on 021 641 31 85.
- Maternity ward: visits are allowed at any time an with no time limit for the father/partner and siblings or a relative if the mother is on her own, and 1 additional short visit per day between 3 pm and 8 pm.
- For special situations, please contact the Unit Manager.
If you have any symptoms, even mild ones (loss of taste, loss of smell, fever, cough or cold), please postpone your visit.
Your hands must be scrupulously sanitised at all times and keeping a social distance is highly recommended.
Thank you for your understanding.