Institute of physiotherapy _
The institute of physiotherapy at the Clinique de La Source provides both inpatient and outpatient activities, offering an extremely wide range of therapies designed to deal with all kinds of disorders.
The Physiotherapy Institute at the Clinique de La Source offers an inpatient and outpatient service.
During your stay, physiotherapists will be present upon doctor’s request to help you regain your independence, answer your questions regarding the follow-up to your intervention and help you prepare for your return home.
The latter will start work with you on the day of your operation or the next day and continue right up to your departure from the Clinic.
The outpatient physiotherapy institute offers quality care and state-of-the-art equipment.
We offer a very extensive range of different therapies to deal with all types of pathologies:
- Manual therapies: Busquet muscular chains, Cyriax…
- Electrotherapy: US, Short Waves, Tens, electrostimulation …
- Shock Wave Therapy
- Massage: sports, relaxing, lymph drainage, Fango,..
- Respiratory physiotherapy
- Re-education: respiratory, during effort, back, following orthopaedic surgery, pelvic rehabilitation,
This list is in no way exhaustive and our team is at your entire disposal by telephone for any question you may have.
Did you know? With a prescription from your doctor, your basic insurance will cover your physiotherapy treatment at Clinique La Source.
Head of Department
Dr MINGER Fritz
Specialist in orthopaedic surgery
Contact & opening hours
Clinique de La Source - Institute of physiotherapy
Avenue Jomini 8 1004 Lausanne
Tel : +41 (0)21 641 32 60
- Monday to Friday 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Office 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 pm